Garage Door Opener ReplacementGarage door opener replacement, when performed by the experts here at Precision Garage Door Bay Area, are always affordable, reliable and done by a seasoned professional. Many, many garage door opener problems can be solved by a replacement opener installed by a professional repairman. Our technicians are the garage door opener replacement experts and we are always here to help. So before you run off to the home improvement store to buy a new opener, give us a call and speak to our seasoned garage door opener replacement professionals.
Call our professionals at Precision Garage Door Bay Area for reliable and affordable garage door opener replacement today!
Our Garage Door Opener Replacement Service GuaranteesHere are the things you can count on when you call us for reliable and affordable garage door opener replacement:
- 24/7 Phone Service from a Live Person
- Same Day Service
- Evening Appointments are Available – available at no extra cost up until 8:00pm as long as the service is scheduled before 5:00pm
- 24/7 Emergency Service – when we say 24/7, WE MEAN IT!
When Should I Get A Garage Door Opener Replacement?Contact our company and we can come out and install a new garage door opener for you. Many times, diagnosis and replacement of your opener from a professional will cost considerably less than when you try to do it yourself and run into problems. We tend to recommend garage door opener replacement in the following scenarios:
- Safety Concerns – if a manufacturer has been sued for any kind of safety problem, we will not repair it. We will recommend that you replace the opener immediately. Garage doors can be dangerous, and their openers often cause problems when corners are cut. We also will recommend replacement if there are no safety eyes present on the unit in question
- Brand No Longer Exists – if a brand is no longer in existence and parts are no longer available, then we will recommend replacement since we will be unable to perform any kind of repair
- Federal Regulations – if your model of garage door opener does not meet current federal regulations, we will recommend immediate replacement
The Common Garage Door Opener ProblemsThere are numerous problems that can occur with your garage door opener. Some of the most common types of garage door opener problems are as follows:
- Failing lighting
- Sagging belt or chain
- Intermittent problems (like the door randomly failing to open, or the safety features failing randomly)
- Door makes noise but doesn’t move
Why Do Garage Door Openers Fail?There are numerous reasons that garage door openers fail, the most common being an unbalanced door. There are several reasons that garage door openers fail, the most common are as follows:
- Broken springs
- Broken chain
- Electrical short
- Many many more
Can Precision Garage Door Bay Area Provide The Garage Door Opener You NeedHere at Precision Garage Door Bay Area, we pride ourselves on being the go-to local team of garage door opener replacement professionals. Our team of technicians is certified to handle, maintain and replace all major brands of garage door openers including Liftmaster, Chamberlain, Marantec, Sears, Overhead Door, Raynor, Stanely, Craftsman, and MORE! So if you need help replacing your busted garage door opener, then you’ve come to the right place.
Give us and our garage door opener replacement professionals a call at the first sign of any kind of garage door opener problems!