Garage DoorsWhen it comes to garage doors, we here at Precision Garage Door Bay Area are the ones to talk to. We have years of experience in almost every make and model of garage doors, and we’re available by phone 24/7! On this page, you’ll find some general guidelines as to what kind of garage door would suit your needs.
If you have further questions after checking out this page, or would like to schedule service, simply fill out the form on this page or give us a call.
What Garage Door Brands Are Best?Here at Precision, we specialize in, and specifically cater to, Amarr Garage Doors, and Northwest Garage Doors. While we could have chosen any brand of garage door out there, we decided to go with these two because they are simply the best in our minds. They both offer stellar warranties and are some of the highest quality garage door manufacturers in existence.
What Kind Of Insulation Is Best For Your Needs?There are several different types of insulation available for garage doors. Different types favor different environments. Insulation is able to help keep warm air in when it’s cold outside and to keep cool air in when it’s hot outside. With the proper insulation type for the climate in question, a garage can be kept nearly as comfortable as your home or business. Not only does insulation help to regulate the temperature in your garage, it can also help reduce heating and cooling costs. By keeping the garage at a nearly constant temperature, insulation takes some of the strain off of heating and cooling equipment.
Select A Material And Decorative Options For Your DoorThere are several different material types and types of garage doors for you to choose from. These types include:
- Steel Garage Doors – steel is the most popular and common material used in the manufacturing of garage doors. When they are insulated properly, they can be quite efficient
- Wood Garage Doors – wood, while less common than steel these days, is the classic material in which garage doors can be made from. Wood garage doors are available in a variety of styles and decorative patterns
- Wood Composite Garage Doors – wood composite doors are made from recycled materials and are made to look like traditionally styled wood garage doors. They are just as beautiful as a wooden garage door but require far less upkeep and maintenance to stay lustrous and aesthetically pleasing
- Carriage House Doors – while not specifically a material used in the construction of garage doors, carriage doors are often made of wood and are certainly an attractive and highly functional type of garage door
- Custom Garage Doors – not seeing the type of garage door you’ve always pictured in your mind’s eye? Don’t worry. Here at Precision we are always glad to help you create the garage door of your dreams
Windows And DecorationsThere are several different options to choose from when deciding on what kind of windows and decorative features you would like for your garage door. Using the Precision Garage Door Designer tool, you can design the door system you’ve always wanted. Click HERE to check out the tool for yourself!
If you would like more information regarding garage doors, their design, makeup and options, then just give us here at Precision Garage Door Bay Area a call 24/7!