Garage Door Opener ReplacementAt Precision Garage Door Bay Area our garage door opener replacement services are always affordable and done by the best garage door technicians around. Many garage door opener problems can be fixed by a replacement opener installed by a professional repairman. Our technicians are the garage door opener replacement specialists and are always ready to help. So before you go to your local home improvement store to buy a new opener, give us a call and speak with one of our seasoned garage door opener replacement experts.
Call our trusted technicians at Precision Garage Door Bay Area for an affordable and reliable garage door opener replacement today.
Our Garage Door Opener Replacement Service GuaranteesHere are the things you can count on when you call us for affordable and reliable garage door opener replacement:
- 24/7 Phone Service from a Live Person
- Same Day Service
- Evening Appointments are Available – available at no extra cost up until 8:00pm as long as the service is scheduled before 5:00pm
- 24/7 Emergency Service – when we say 24/7, WE MEAN IT!
When Should I Get A Garage Door Opener Replacement?Contact our company to come out and install a new garage door opener for your home. Many times, the diagnosis and replacement of your opener from a professional will cost a good amount less than when you try to do it yourself and run into problems. We recommend a garage door opener replacement in the following scenarios:
- Safety Concerns – if a manufacturer has been sued for any kind of safety problem, we will not repair it. We will recommend that you replace the opener immediately. Garage doors can be dangerous, and their openers often cause problems when corners are cut. We also will recommend replacement if there are no safety eyes present on the unit in question
- Brand No Longer Exists – if a brand is no longer in existence and parts are no longer available, then we will recommend replacement since we will be unable to perform any kind of repair
- Federal Regulations – if your model of garage door opener does not meet current federal regulations, we will recommend immediate replacement
The Common Garage Door Opener ProblemsThere are a number of problems that can occur with your garage door opener. Some of the most common kind of garage door opener problems are:
- Failing lighting
- Sagging belt or chain
- Intermittent problems (like the door randomly failing to open, or the safety features failing randomly)
- Door makes noise but doesn’t move
Why Do Garage Door Openers Fail?There are numerous reasons that garage door openers fail, the most common cause is an unbalanced door. These are some of the other potential reasons your garage door opener may be failing:
- Broken springs
- Broken chain
- Electrical short
- Many many more
Can Precision Garage Door Bay Area Provide The Garage Door Opener You NeedHere at Precision Garage Door Bay Area, we pride ourselves on being the go-to local team of garage door opener replacement professionals. Our trusted team of technicians is certified to handle, maintain and replace all major brands of garage door openers including Liftmaster, Chamberlain, Marantec, Sears, Overhead Door, Raynor, Stanely, Craftsman, and MORE! So if you need help replacing your busted garage door opener, then you’ve come to the right place.
Give us and our garage door opener replacement professionals a call at the first sign of any garage door opener problems!