Garage Door OpenersHere at Precision Garage Door Bay Area, we install, maintain and replace most makes and models of garage door openers. We have been the go-to professionals for all things garage doors in the area and we always come highly recommended by our many satisfied customers. So if you need your garage door opener replaced, then give us a call. If you are looking to upgrade your opener, we can help you with garage door opener installations as well.
Types Of Garage Door OpenersThere are 3 main types of garage door openers commonly found in homes and businesses. Our techs are trained and ready to help you with any of the following types:
Chain Driven Openers
Chain driven openers are the most common of the garage door opener types. They work by driving a chain which pulls the garage door along its track. These are usually one of the least expensive types of opener and are also often the noisiest.
Belt Driven Openers
Belt drive openers are similar to chain driven motors, but they use rubber belts instead. They are much quieter and are often considered the best type of garage opener available. These are also the quietest kind of opener.
Screw Driven Garage Door Openers
Screw driven openers are the absolute cheapest and are often not recommended. They use a screw driven rod rather than a belt or a chain to move the door up and down. They are slow and make a ton of noise. But if you live in a temperate climate and don’t mind the noise, they are a very affordable solution.
When it comes to garage door openers, the team here at Precision Garage Door Bay Area sure know their stuff. Contact us today to learn more.
Our Recommended Garage Door OpenersHere is a list with descriptions of the garage door opener models we recommended you use if at all possible.
- 8550 Elite Series DC Motor Belt Drive With Evercharge Standby Power System – This is a great opener that will even operate if the power goes out!
- 3280 Premium Series 1/2 HP Belt Drive Opener – This opener is a heavy-duty belt-driven opener that is nearly silent in operation
- LiftMaster 3595 – a powerful consumer edition chain-driven garage door opener that can handle bigger doors than most others
- LiftMaster 35952 – this 3/4 HP chain-driven opener can handle up to 14′ doors with rail systems. It is a commercial strength opener and is a great option for shop doors and other heavy-duty garage doors
- 3800 Liftmaster Jackshaft Opener – this is a special type of garage door opener. It is ultra-quiet, takes up little to no space and is specially designed for applications where a traditional garage door opener just isn’t possible.
Garage Door Installation: The Right WayHere at Precision Garage Door Bay Area we pride ourselves in always installing garage door openers the right way. We don’t take shortcuts and we stand by our work. Our technicians are certified garage door professionals and all of our work is guaranteed. If you have been on the lookout for someone to install your garage door opener the right way, then you’ve come to the right place.
Contact Our Garage Door Opener Repair Experts TodayWhen it comes to garage door openers and which ones best fit your situation, our team of professionals is the one to call. We have the experience and training to handle any and every garage door opener job we come across and we’re always just a quick phone call away. So if you need the help of our garage door opener experts, then just pick up the phone and call us today. And for more information regarding garage door openers in general, feel free to click HERE.
We are the go-to garage door opener professionals. Contact the Precision Garage Door Bay Area garage door opener professionals with any and all of your questions.